Saturday, May 28, 2011

Baseball Banquet Time

Well, the end of the school year is here and Spring Baseball has come to a close.  My Freshman son played on the JV team this year and had a great time.  So good in fact that he is playing Summer Baseball with his High School and will be playing on the Varsity Team!

So my Son asked if I would make cookies for his team and knowing that there were about 12-15 kids on his team I thought...yea sure!!  I was quickly informed that he meant the ENTIRE TEAM...The Freshman C Team, The JV Team and The Varsity Team.  AHHHH!! So this was the largest amount of cookies I have EVER made and decorated!!  Took me 2 days in total...not too bad for the first time with this many!!


Then they were bagged and tied..with the help of my 3 kiddos!




Success!!  And they tasted pretty yummy too!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment